- Multiple sustainable fish meal sources used.
- Highly palatable – Accepted by numerous piscivores; penguins, seals, sea lions, etc.
- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Nutritionally complete – No supplementation necessary.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Meal/gel form allows for inclusion of prescribed medication.
- Reduces the need for freezer space.
Product Form: Dry Powder - Available by the kg
Crude fat not less than 6.0%
Crude fiber not more than 10.0%
Moisture not more than 20.0%
Ash not more than 4.0%
Calcium not less than 5.0%
Calcium not more than 1.5%
Phosphorus not less than 2.0%
Sodium not more than 50.0%
Fish meal (menhaden), anchovy meal, gelatin, fish oil (menhaden), beet pulp, calcium carbonate, salt, powdered cellulose, lecithin, xanthan gum, brewers dried yeast, spirulina algae, taurine, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), zinc oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin, l-ascorbyl polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, calcium iodate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dl-methionine, zinc sulfate, folic acid, cobalt carbonate, biotin.
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Mix is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 can be fed at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 75% hot water to 25% Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Mix 5TJY. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Mix has a 9 month shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 6 months. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 months usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet is designed as a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals, birds and other aquatic species, and has proven to be palatable in dolphins, seals, sea lions, penguins, beluga whales and other marine species. A convenient and consistent option when fish supplies are not ideal, and an excellent vehicle for delivery of prescribed medications. Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet is designed to provide a replacement for low fat fish, or an option to reduce dietary fat levels.
Product Weight: 1 kg
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Mix 5TJY
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1810839
- Formula Number: 5TJY
- Availability: In Stock