- Complete nutrition - No supplement needed.
- Contains spirulina algae and carotenoids - Provides source of pigmentation.
- Stabilized source of vitamin C - Improves shelf-life and water stability and may help with resistance to stress.
- Contains wheat germ - Favored by many koi feeders.
- Sustainable fishmeal source used.
- Highly palatable - Fish will eat it readily.
- Floating particles - Fish can be observed eating.
|Crude protein not less than 36.0%|
Crude fat not less than 3.0%
Crude fiber not more than 6.0%
Ash not more than 10.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Calcium not less than 1.0%
Calcium not more than 1.5%
Phosphorus not less than 0.90%
Sodium not less than 0.30%
Sodium not more than 0.80%
Dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, fish meal, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, wheat germ, dehydrated alfalfa meal, salt, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C), spirulina algae meal, betatine, brewers dried yeast, biotin, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, canthaxanthin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (vitamin K), vitamin B12 supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), thiamin mononitrate, nicotinic acid, folic acid, riboflavin, tagetes extract, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, beta carotene, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
- Feed to koi in ponds or tanks as a floating feed.
- Mazuri Ogata Diet (5MC8) is suitable for all koi over twelve inches long. For the same nutrition in different particle size, consider:
- Bits (5M81/5EE8) - suitable for fish up to six inches.
- Nuggets (5M80/5EE4) - suitable for fish greater than six inches long.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume.
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri Koi Platinum Ogata are a highly palatable floating koi fish food designed to help keep your koi healthy and beautiful. Suitable for koi 12 inches or larger, these koi fish food pellets not only provide optimum nutrition for your fish but also contain spirulina algae and other nutrients for vibrant coloration. Plus, floating Mazuri koi food encourages fish to come to the surface of your pond, tank or aquarium so they can be observed feeding.
Product Size: 20 lb net weight paper sack
Mazuri Koi Platinum Ogata 5MC8
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0007687
- Formula Number: 5MC8
- Availability: In Stock