- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Low starch product - More similar to the carbohydrate content of wild-type diets.
- Stabilized source of vitamin C - Improves shelf-life and water stability and may help with resistance to stress.
- Multiple protein sources - Provides variety and mimics some wild-type diet components.
- Contains pigments - Promotes good coloration of display fish.
- Can be blended - Mazuri® LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet provides a higher fiber formulation for herbivorous species and can be mixed with Mazuri® LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet for omnivorous species.
- Slow sinking - Particles will move down through the water column allowing for feeding at different levels when fed in salt water. In freshwater, this product will sink very rapidly.
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Fish meal (menhaden), soybean meal, spray dried porcine blood cells, ground wheat, fish oil (menhaden), dried egg product, salt, dicalcium phosphate, carrageenan, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifido bacterium bifidium, Enterococcus faecium, rice mill, calcium carbonate), Betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), lecithin, brewers dried yeast, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, choline chloride, manganese sulfate, niacin, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), vitamin B12 supplement, cobalt carbonate, calcium pantothenate, dl-methionine, zinc proteinate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, manganese ptoreinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, canthaxanthin, tribasic copper chloride, copper proteinate, folic acid, calcium carbonate, marigold extract, vitamin A acetate, palnt protein products, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, biotin, cobalt proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® LS Aqatic Carni-Blend Diet is suitable for fish with a natural diet composed predominantly of animal protein. For appropriate nutrition for herbivorous species, offer Mazuri® LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet (5E4R).
- Feed to aquarium fish.
- Scatter over aquarium surface.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume in 5-10 minutes.
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet is exotic fish food for saltwater and marine aquarium fish feeding that is low in starch and high in protein to meet the nutritional requirements of carnivorous fish. This Mazuri fish food is slow-sinking in saltwater to allow for feeding at different levels. This aquatic diet, is supplemented for vibrant coloration and can be blended with Mazuri LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet for omnivorous species.
Product Size: 25 lb net weight paper sack
Mazuri LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet 5E4S
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 3002608-903
- Formula Number: 5E4S
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $49.49