- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Low starch product - More similar to the carbohydrate content of wild-type diets.
- Stabilized source of vitamin C - Improves shelf-life and water stability and may help with resistance to stress.
- Multiple complex carbohydrate sources - Provides variety and mimics some wild-type diet components.
- Contains pigments - Promotes good coloration of display fish.
- Can be blended - Mazuri® LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet provides a higher fiber formulation for herbivorous species and can be mixed with Mazuri® LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet for omnivorous species.
- Slow sinking - Particles will move down through the water column allowing for feeding at different levels when fed in salt water. In freshwater, this product will sink very rapidly.
Guaranteed Analysis (dry powder)
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Fish meal (menhaden), ground soybean hulls, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, spray dried porcine blood cells, fish oil (menhaden), ground oat hulls, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried egg product, wheat germ, calcium carbonate, spirulina algae, ground flaxseed, dried apple pomace, ground beet pulp, carrageenan, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifido bacterium bifidium, Enterococcus faecium, rice mill, calcium carbonate), Betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), lecithin, choline chloride, brewers dried yeast, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, manganese sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), copper sulfate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, canthaxanthin, niacin, dl-methionine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, marigold extract, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, astaxanthin, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® LS Aqatic Herbi-Blend Diet is suitable for fish with a natural diet composed predominantly of plant protein. For appropriate nutrition for herbivorous species, offer Mazuri® LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet (5E4S).
- Feed to aquarium fish.
- Scatter over aquarium surface.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume in 5-10 minutes.
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet is exotic fish food for saltwater and marine aquarium fish feeding that is low in starch and high in fiber to meet the nutritional requirements of plant-eating fish. This Mazuri fish food is slow-sinking in saltwater to allow for feeding at different levels. This aquatic diet, is supplemented for vibrant coloration and can be blended with Mazuri LS Aquatic Carni-Blend Diet for omnivorous species.
Product Weight: 25 lb net weight paper sack
Mazuri LS Aquatic Herbi-Blend Diet 5E4R
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 3002607-703
- Formula Number: 5E4R
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $49.49