- Nutritionally complete - No supplementation required.
- Sweet smell - Highly palatable.
- Healthier animals - Contains optimal nutrition for chinchillas.
- Convenient - One product is all you need to keep on hand.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Contains probiotics - Lactobacillus and Enterococcus sp. for gastrointestinal health.
- Pellet Form - Provides a clean, easy-to-feed, ration that minimizes dust and waste.
- Contains Probiotics - To support GI health.
- Contains Flaxseed - Great Omega-3 fatty acid source.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Remains active longer than traditional vitamin C.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Palatable- Assures good consumption.
Product Form: Pellet 5/32" diameter x 3/8" length.
|Crude protein not less than 20.0%|
Crude fat not less than 3.0%
Crude fiber not more than 18.0%
Calcium not less than 0.75%
Calcium not more than 1.3%
Phosphorus not less than 0.50%
Sodium not less than 0.10%
Sodium not more than 0.40%
Moisture not more than 11.0%
Ash not more than 9.0%
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Germ, Soybean Oil, Dried Whey, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Culture, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- To be fed as a complete ration to chinchillas. If desired, provide good quality hay as well, which may prevent fur chewing.
- Keep Mazuri® Chinchilla Diet stored in a cool, dry place where it will not absorb odors or flavor from the other feeds or materials which chinchillas dislike.
- Always provide the animal with fresh, clean water.
- Ensure good ventilation in animal enclosures as high relative humidity or poor air movement may result in fur chewing.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in a container with sealing lids. Small pack bags are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the "Best if used by" date or use within 365 days of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri Chinchilla Diet offers proper Chinchilla nutrition in pellet form for all life stages. This highly palatable, sweet-smelling Chinchilla food contains Timothy hay for fiber and flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, as well live probiotics to support gastrointestinal health in these night-feeding mammals.
Product Weight: 25 lb net weight paper sack
Mazuri Chinchilla Diet 5M01
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1471
- Formula Number: 5M01
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $24.29