- Contains vitamin A - designed to be fed with gutted fish
- For a similar formula without vitamin A to supplement when whole fish are fed, see Mazuri® Small Bird Supplement (5TLC)
- Contains vitamin C - to help support the immune system
Product Form: 0.2 g oval tablet
|Moisture not more than|
Vitamin A not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Thiamine not less than
Riboflavin not less than
Pantothenic Acid not less than
Pyridoxine not less than
Folic Acid not less than
Biotin not less than
Ascorbic Acid not less than
Dextrose, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Shellac, Diacetylated Monoglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Corn Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
- Feed 1 tablet per 0.5 lb. (227 g) of fish or shellfish by placing the tablet into the food. Feed within 12 hours.
- Keep lid tightly closed after removing the required amount.
- Store in original container in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location.
Ingredients cause tablets to have a speckled appearance. Coating on tablets may become speckled with exposure to air – this is not indicative of any vitamin degradation.
Mazuri Small Bird Supplement with Vitamin A is formulated for fish-eating birds consuming smaller prey items to provide vitamins depleted in frozen fish in a convenient tablet form.
Product Size: Bottle (1800 tablets per bottle)
Mazuri Small Bird Supplement with Vitamin A 5M25
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0053066
- Formula Number: 5M25
- Availability: Pre Order (5-10 Business Days)