- Soft-moist texture of gel - More palatable to fish which are difficult to feed.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Contains PrimaLac - A source of live viable naturally occurring microorganisms designed to support gastrointestinal and skin health in fish.
- Contains pigmenting agents - Provides optimum coloration.
- Multiple sustainable fish meal sources used.
|Crude protein not less than 56.0%|
Crude fat not less than 15.0%
Crude fiber not more than 2.0%
Mazuri® Aquatic Gel Diet for Carnivorous Fish has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 weeks usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Mazuri Aquatic Gel Diet for Carnivorous Fish is an easy-to-prepare exotic fish food for aquarium fish feeding that contains PrimaLac — a source of live viable naturally occurring microorganisms designed to support gastrointestinal and skin health in fish. Made from fish meal, this Mazuri fish food is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to meeting the nutritional requirements of carnivorous fish, this aquatic diet is highly palatable, is supplemented for vibrant coloration and has a long shelf life.
Product Weight: 1 kg
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Aquatic Gel Diet for Carnivorous Fish 5B0C
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1815253-409
- Formula Number: 5B0C
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Amphibian and Aquatic