- Soft-moist texture of gel - More palatable to fish which are difficult to feed.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Contains PrimaLac - A source of live viable naturally occurring microorganisms designed to support gastrointestinal and skin health in fish.
- Contains pigmenting agents - Provides optimum coloration.
- Low starch formula - More closely replicates wild-type diets.
- Multiple sustainable fish meal sources used.
|Crude protein not less than 32.0%|
Crude fat not less than 4.0%
Crude fiber not more than 8.0%
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, carrot powder, soybean meal, fish meal (menhaden), gelatin, spinach, salmon meal, wheat germ, spirulina algae, salt, dicalcium phosphate, fish oil (menhaden), dried kelp, betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), shrimp meal, dl-methionine, soybean oil, l-threonine, ground soybean hulls, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifido bacterium bifidium, Enterococcus faecium, rice mill, calcium carbonate), xanthan gum, l-ascorbyl-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), taurine, zinc-HMTB (a methionine precursor), choline chloride, inositol, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, manganese-HMTB (a methionine precursor), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of natural vitamin E), niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, canthaxanthin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, marigold extract, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), tribasic copper chloride, beta-carotene, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol ( vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® Aquatic Diet for Herbivorous Fish is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Aquatic Gel Diet for Herbivorous Fish can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 75% boiling (>180°F) water to 25% Mazuri® Aquatic Gel Diet for Herbivorous Fish. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to carnivorous fish.
Mazuri® Aquatic Gel Diet for Herbivorous Fish has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 weeks usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Mazuri Aquatic Gel Diet for Herbivorous Fish is an easy-to-prepare exotic fish food for aquarium fish feeding that contains PrimaLac — a source of live viable naturally occurring microorganisms designed to support gastrointestinal and skin health in fish. Made from fish meal, this Mazuri fish food is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to meeting the nutritional requirements of plant-eating fish, this aquatic diet is highly palatable, is supplemented for vibrant coloration and has a long shelf life.
Product Weight: 1 kg
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Aquatic Gel Diet for Herbivorous Fish 5B0D
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1815254-409
- Formula Number: 5B0D
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Amphibian and Aquatic