Nutritional Information Per 100g
Calories 5.3 kcal
Protein 0.1 g
Carbohydrates 1.3 g
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
Moisture 97-99 %
Calcium 29.1 mg
Phosphorus 23.9 mg
Potassium 26.9 mg
Sodium 28.0 mg
- To be administered under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use in research animals
- Dosage: 1 cup is designed for 5 mice over 2 days based on average size and consumption. Monitor intake.
- Cut an X on the top of the plastic pouch before presenting it to the animals for better access to the gel
The average consumption of gel is 5g/mouse/day or 15g/rat/day:
- 1- 8oz (226g) pouch per 5 mice/2 rats up to 5 days
- 1- 6oz (170g) pouch per 5 mice/2 rats up to 4 days
- 1- 2oz (56g) cup per 5 mice/2 rats up to 2 days
Purified Water, Hydrocolloids, Electrolyte Blend, Food Acids.
HydroGel® is a non-wetting, sterile water gel for animal hydration. 98% pure water. The industry standard for hydration during transportation.
- Suitable for short or long transit shipping times
- Supplement for compromised, recovering or weaning animals
- Alternative to water bottles and excellent emergency water source
- Useful in transitioning animals to automated watering systems
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiated
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.
8 oz pouch (226g), (55 Pouches/Case
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
HydroGel Barrier Pasteurized 70-01-1083
- Brand: Clear H20
- Product Code: 70-01-1083
- Availability: In Stock