• Convenient powder - Mixes with hot water to form a palatable soft moist gel product.
• Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
• Contains natural vitamin E - Highly available form of vitamin E.
• Palatable diet - Readily consumed along with other food items.
• Meets NRC Non-Human Primate recommendations - For vitamins, minerals, NDF and ADF.
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Glucose, dehulled soybean meal, corn flour, gelatin, wheat middlings, casein, corn oil, ground wheat, dried egg product, fructose, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, dried whey, wheat germ, ground beet pulp, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, locust bean gum, carrageenan and dextrose, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, berry flavor, sodium hexametaphosphate (DentaGuard), xanthan gum, potassium carbonate, salt, choline bitartrate, dl-methionine, natural orange flavor, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), dl-methionine, l-tryptophan, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, choline chloride, l-lysine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, niacin, magnesium oxide, copper sulfate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, zinc sulfate, cobalt proteinate, calcium iodate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.0%-3.0% food intake per kg of an animal by body weight per day (Never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (>180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D, or for a more firm product use 65% boiling water to 35% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for at least one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D has a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix canister lid or store contents of the open bag in container with a sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°oF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days. Repeated thawing of a prepared product is discouraged.
Mazuri Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D is an easy-to-prepare Callitrichid diet that provides extra vitamin D for insectivorous primates. This primate food is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. Mazuri gel diets are highly palatable and have a long shelf life in the powder form.
Product Size: Available by the kg
Mazuri Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D 5B34
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1815098
- Formula Number: 5B34
- Availability: In Stock