- Safe for diabetic animals - Contains no sucrose or glucose.
- Convenient powder - Mixes with hot water to form a palatable soft moist product.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Contains natural vitamin E - Highly available form of vitamin E.
- Palatable diet - Readily consumed along with other food items.
- Meets NRC Non-Human Primate recommendations - For vitamins, minerals, NDF and ADF
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Corn starch, dextrose, dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, casein, wheat middlings, gelatin, soybean oil, wheat germ, ground wheat, dried egg product, fructose, corn gluten meal, dried whey, calcium carbonate, dried beet pulp, corn oil, brewers dried yeast, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, berry flavoring, flaxseed oil, sodium hexametaphosphate (DentaGuard), xanthan gum, aspartame, salt, dl-methionine, choline bitartrate, magnesium oxide, natural orange flavoring, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), zinc proteinate, l-tryptophan, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, potassium carbonate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), citric acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous carbonate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), copper sulfate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, tahimin mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, cobalt proteinate, calcium iodate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, No Glucose Added can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of an animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (>180°F) water to 40% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, No Glucose Added 592Y, or for a more firm product use 50% hot water to 50% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, No Glucose Added has a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix canister lid or store contents of the open bag in container with a sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days. Repeated thawing of a prepared product is discouraged.
Mazuri Callitrichid Gel Diet - No Glucose Added is an easy-to-prepare callitrichid diet that meets the needs of diabetic insectivorous primates. This sucrose- and glucose-free primate food is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. Mazuri gel diets are highly palatable and have a long shelf life in the powder form.
Product Weight: 1 kg per container
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Callitrichid Gel - No Glucose Added 592Y
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0047797
- Formula Number: 592Y
- Availability: In Stock