- Contains high level of calcium - Helps balance calcium to phosphorus ratio.
- Contains sources of omega-3 fatty acids - To help enrich diets of insect-eating animals.
- May improve vitamin A status of animals consuming feeder insects gut-loaded with Mazuri® Better Bug® Gut Loading Diet..*
- Palatable - Readily eaten by crickets.
Product Form: Meal
|Crude protein not less than |
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Omega 3 fatty acids not less than
Carotene not less than
Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Fish Oil preserved with tocopherols, Spirulina, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Rosemary Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), DL-Methionine, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
Feed to crickets or other feeder insects for 24-72 hours before offering to your reptile. No additional supplementation of insects is needed. The use of Better Bug® Gut Loading Diet will enhance the total body nutrients of the feeder insect, resulting in optimized nutrition being delivered to your reptile. Fresh water should be available to insects at all times.
- Gut loading diets of produce or fortified with fish oil and spirulina, as in Mazuri® Better Bug® Gut Loading Diet, fed to crickets produced significantly higher levels of vitamin A in the livers of the studied toads, while the control animals fed crickets gut-loaded with the commonly used high calcium diet had minimal, and in some case undetectable, levels of vitamin A.
- The cricket colonies maintained on the Produce diet had a tendency to become infested with fruit flies and required additional cleaning and maintenance.
For best results, after removal of desired dosage ensure polybag seal is fully closed, tightly affix lid on canister or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of printed lot code.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading food is best for gut loading crickets for insectivorous reptiles such as Anoles, Basilisks, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Geckos and Water Dragons
Product Size: 8 oz resealable poly bag
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Better Bug Gut Load Diet 5B45
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 1815514-945
- Formula Number: 5B45
- Availability: In Stock