- Nutritionally complete - No vitamin and mineral supplementation needed.
- Contains natural vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C.
- Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
Soft-Moist gel - Highly palatable.
Product Form: Dry powder 1
Crude protein not less than 15.0%
Crude fat not less than 5.0%
Crude fiber not more than 12.0%
Moisture not more than 15.0%
Ash not more than 2.5%
Calcium not less than 3.5%
Calcium not more than 1.5%
Phosphorus not less than 0.80%
Sodium not more than 140 IU/kg
Vitamin E not less than 55.0%
Fish meal (menhaden), salmon meal, chicken meal, fish oil (menhaden), gelatin, spirulina algae meal (color), anhydrous Betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), dried egg product, xanthan gum, choline bitartrate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), zinc oxide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), canthaxanthin (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate, rosemary extract, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, citric acid (a preservative), beta carotene, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system. It may be fed free choice as the primary diet or may be supplemented with insects or other prey items. Remove uneaten feed daily.
- Consumption will vary based on species, lifestage and environmental temperature. In general, growing or reproducing animals and those in warmer environments will consume more than older animals and those in cooler environment.
- When using other dietary ingredients, care must be taken to ensure total daily nutrient recommendations are achieved (eg. proper gut loading or supplementing of items has been carried out).
- Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Prepared Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel can be fed at a range from 0.5% to 4.0% of body weight per day to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 65% boiling (>180°F) water to 35% Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 month’s usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Mazuri Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel is an easy-to-prepare exotic reptile food for amphibians and carnivorous reptiles. Made from fish, poultry, blood, egg, spirulina algae, vitamins and minerals, this complete Mazuri gel diet is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to meeting the nutritional requirements of amphibians and carnivorous reptiles, this reptile diet is highly palatable, has a long shelf life prior to gelling and may be useful for feeding carnivorous tadpoles.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel is best for small carnivorous lizards and snakes such as Monitors, Skinks and Snakes.
Product Weight: 1kg
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel 5ME0
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0022481
- Formula Number: 5ME0
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Amphibian and Aquatic