- Highly palatable animal-based diet.
- No ruminant-derived ingredients.
- Proper fat and energy levels – Designed to maintain good health without excess fat and energy.
- Nutritionally complete.
Product Form: Extruded Floating Pellet: 3/8” diameter x 3/8” length.
|Crude protein not less than 45.0%|
Crude fat not less than 9.5%
Crude fiber not more than 3.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Ash not more than 13.0%
Calcium not less than 2.5%
Calcium not more than 3.5%
Phosphorus not less than 1.5%
Sodium not more than 0.63%
Poultry By-Product Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Middlings, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Corn, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells, Wheat Red Dog, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Rosemary Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Toss diet onto the water, where the splashing may induce the feeding response.
- Feed to young, rapidly growing crocodilians to satiation.
- Adult crocodilians can be fed to body condition.
- The product may also be tossed directly into the animal’s mouth for training.
- IMPORTANT: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed. Always provide reptiles with adequate natural light or a light source which supplies sufficient UV radiation between the wavelengths of 280 and 315 nm.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Crocodilian food is best for crocodilians, carnivorous turtles and carnivorous lizards such as Alligators, Caiman, Crocodiles, Gharials, Snapping Turtles and Monitor Lizards
Product Size: 25 lb net weight paper sack
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Crocodilian Diet-Small 5MG1
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0062676
- Formula Number: 5MG1
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $29.69