- High fiber level, low starch - Multiple fiber sources used to simulate natural diets and help support digestion.
- Formulated with Vitamin A and E - Helps support eye and skin health.
- Extruded, smaller particle than typical tortoise diets - Minimizes waste and
creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Contains live probiotics cultures - Helps support gastric health.
Product Form: Extruded pellet: 3/32" diameter x 1/8" length.
|Crude protein not less than 20.0%|
Crude fat not less than 4.0%
Crude fiber not less than 10.0%
Crude fiber not more than 15.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Starch not less than 5.0%
Starch not more than 10.0%
Ash not more than 11.0%
Calcium not less than 1.75%
Calcium not more than 2.25%
Phosphorus not less than 1.0%
Sodium not more than 0.60%
Vitamin A not less than 9,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E not less than 250 IU/kg
Total Microorganisms not less than 270,000 CFU/g
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Apple Pomace, Cane Molasses, Dried Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Ground Oats, Oat Hulls, Wheat Germ, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Sucrose, Soybean Oil, Artificial Flavors, Salt, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Cholecalciferol, Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product Dehydrated, DL-Methionine, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product Dehydrated, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Folic Acid, Dried Yucca shidigera Extract, Biotin, Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Potassium Chloride, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed animal’s approximately 1-4% of body weight per day, on a dry matter basis.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures, level of activity and animal life stage.
- Mazuri® Herbivorous Reptile LS Diet-Small should be a quarter to half (25 to 50%) of the total daily intake, with grasses and produce for the remaining portion.
- It may be needed to soften Mazuri® Herbivorous Reptile LS Diet-Small with water until animal become acclimated to the diet. If moistened, the diet should be replaced at least twice daily.
- Provide animals with good quality fresh grass, or hay for small tortoises.
- Fresh produce food items - greens, vegetables and fruits - may be included in the daily food offering, but should be no more than half (50%) of the total diet.
- Fruit or high sugar vegetables: Offer no more than 5% by weight of total diet.
- Use vegetables and greens low in oxalate like kale, turnip greens, and squash until the animals become acclimated to diet.
- Always provide animals with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for health and proper growth of herbivorous.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool 75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri Herbivorous Reptile Diet is a low-starch, high-fiber reptile food designed for dry land herbivorous or omnivorous reptiles. Suitable for iguanas, uromastyx, small tortoises and omnivorous turtles such as Box Turtles. This versatile reptile diet not only is a complete iguana food and Box Turtle food, it also may be used as the plant-based portion of a diet for insect-eating reptiles such as Bearded Dragons (pair with Mazuri Bearded Dragon Diet to provide the insect-based portion of the bearded dragon diet). In addition to being nutritionally complete, this herbivorous reptile food contains Yucca to help reduce ammonia odors.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Low Starch Herbivorous Reptile food is best for herbivorous lizards, omnivorous tortoises, and juvenile tortoises such as juvenile Tortoises, adult Box Turtles, Wood Turtles, adult Bearded Dragons, Green Iguanas, and Uromastyx
Product Weight: 25 lb
Mazuri Herbivorous Reptile Diet 5E5M
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 3002771-703
- Formula Number: 5E5M
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $44.09