- Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores - No supplementation necessary.
- Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc.
- Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
- Contains high fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
- Contains pigments - For healthy feather pigmentation.
- Contains taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
- Highly palatable.
Product Form: Meal.
|Crude protein not less than 28.0%|
Crude fat not less than 12.0%
Crude fiber not more than 13.0%
Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ground Whole Aspen, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Wheat Germ, Dried Whey, Fish Meal, Natural Poultry Flavor, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Prepared Mazuri® Insectivore Diet - Meal should be fed out as directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Combine with hot water; adjust the mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until the consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- If feeding live insects to the animal, ensure insects are gut loaded prior to feeding out.
For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of the open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Insectivore food is best for insectivorous reptiles such as Anoles, Basilisks, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Geckos and Water Dragons.
Product Size: 1 kg canister
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Insectivore Diet 5M6C - Meal
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 3005301-701
- Formula Number: 5M6C
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Mazuri Insectivore Food, Mazuri Insectivore Feed, Mazuri Insectivore Diet, Mazuri Insectivore Pellets, Insectivore Food, Insectivore Feed, Insectivore Diet, Insectivore Pellets, Insectivore Diet, Reptile