- Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores - No supplementation necessary.
- Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc.
- Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
- Contains high fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
- Contains pigments - For healthy feather pigmentation.
- Contains taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
- Highly palatable.
Product Form: Extruded size: 1/8” round particle.
|Crude protein not less than 28.0%|
Crude fat not less than 11.0%
Crude fiber not more than 15.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Ash not more than 8.0%
Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ground Whole Aspen, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Wheat Germ, Dried Whey, Fish Meal, Natural Poultry Flavor, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactose, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed to insectivores at a rate of at least 50% of their daily dry matter intake. Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and life stage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Acceptance may be increased by initially soaking the extruded Mazuri® Insectivore Diet in water (2 parts water:1 part dry diet) to transition animals that are used to soft/moist diets.
- After 1-2 weeks on soaked diet, move to 1 part water: 1 part dry diet, and 1-2 weeks later, offer dry diet.
- If moistened, replace diet twice a day.
- Prepared Mazuri® Insectivore Diet - Meal should be fed out as directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Combine with hot water; adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- If feeding live insects to the animal, ensure insects are gut loaded prior to feeding out.
This diet may contain excessive iron for species that are susceptible to iron storage disease like hornbills.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid.Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Insectivore food is best for insectivorous reptiles such as Anoles, Basilisks, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Geckos and Water Dragons.
Product Weight: 25 lb
Please contact us with any questions you have about the products we offer. Also, be sure to follow Exotic on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news and special product features.
Mazuri Insectivore Diet 5M6C - 25 lb
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 3005301-703
- Formula Number: 5M6C
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $35.99
Tags: Mazuri Insectivore Food, Mazuri Insectivore Feed, Mazuri Insectivore Diet, Mazuri Insectivore Pellets, Insectivore Food, Insectivore Feed, Insectivore Diet, Insectivore Pellets, Insectivore Diet, Reptile