- Balanced ratio of nutrients - Helps insure that animals receive adequate amounts of nutrients.
- Source of essential fatty acids - Important to maintaining a good coat condition.
- High level of vitamin E and other nutrients - Encourages breeding.
- Elongated pellet size - Easily handles by species such as bears, etc.
- Contains adequate levels of taurine.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols - No ethoxyquin in formulation.
Product Form: Extruded biscuit size: 5/8" diameter x 1" length.
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Porcine Meat Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil, Spray Dried Porcine Blood Cells, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Natural Vitamin E Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Lecithin, Calcium Iodate.
- Mazuri Omnivore-Zoo Feed "A" can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos.
- Does not contain vitamin C, therefore, is not suitable for primates, guinea pigs and fish species.
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in a container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Mazuri Omnivore Diet can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos. This zoo animal food contains the essential fatty acids important to maintaining a good coat condition, has high levels of vitamin E and other nutrients for optimal breeding, and comes in easy-to-handle pellets.
Product Size: 40 lb net weight paper sack
Mazuri Omnivore Diet - Zoo Feed 5635
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 0007701
- Formula Number: Mazuri Omnivor
- Availability: In Stock
- 40 or more $35.99